Part-Time Japanese-English Speaking Customer Service Representative
1. Bi-lingual Japanese and English
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Previous customer service experience and a commitment to superior customer satisfaction is a plus.
4. Team-oriented professional work attitude with the ability to work independently.
5. Able to deal with high Stress.
6. Familiarity with PC gaming and MMORPGs.
7. Strong organizational and time management skills.
8. Open and flexible schedule including 3rd shifts and afternoon shifts.
9. Local candidate only. (Buena Park, CA)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Responsible for resolving users’ inquiries, disputes, complaints and ensuring user’s satisfaction.
2. Collect, investigate, and process various data regarding in-game issues and bugs.
3. Document and update requests to internal and external support staff.
4. Act as a liaison between users and various internal departments.
6. Provide technical support to end users on game and other related issues.
7. Must be able to work in a fast-paced but supportive environment.
8. Requires strong attention to detail & follow through on User issues.
Interested parties please send Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History/requirement in document form to:
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is looking for a software engineer for development of MMO titles such as ROSE Online, Requiem and DragonSaga. This position will work with a small development team to create new and exciting features for its active MMO titles while maintaining current code base functionality.
Create technical specifications for game play systems that meet the requirements of the game design and art teams
Take ownership of assigned tasks and be able to work with minimal supervision
Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
Actively participate in team by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
Participate in the design and testing of products
Work with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development of products
Produce documentation for other programmers’ use
Education and Experience
Undergraduate (bachelors) degree in Computer Science, or related Engineering or Science subject area
3 years of programmer experience
Strong Understanding C++, data structures, performance, multi-threaded programming and debugging of unfamiliar code techniques
Experience with Windows development environment such as Microsoft Visual Studio
Familiarity with MFC
Familiarity with version control systems such as CVS or SVN
Application development using MSSQL
Good to Have
Strong passion for MMO’s and Video Games in general
Familiarity with Gamebryo and Gamebryo toolset
Experience with low level network protocols
3D graphics programming in DirectX
LUA scripting language, is a Plus
Familiarity with ASP, C# and/or VB
Experience with Python
We offer competitive salaries and benefits which include Dental and Health insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Days, Term Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, advancement opportunities and much more.
To apply, please send, in ENGLISH, a cover letter, resume and salary history/requirement in a MS Word or PDF document to: Employment@gravityus.com
[Gravity Interactive Inc] Network/System Administrator
Gravity Interactive, Inc, a U.S. Subsidiary of one of the largest Korean Online Game Company listed in NASDAQ, is currently seeking an energetic and highly reliable individual for the following position:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and documentation of systems, networks, processes, and custom applications.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and operation of game service systems, networks, and custom applications.
- Fulfilling data service and troubleshooting requests from other departments.
- Travel to data center to make hardware changes.
- BA degree in IT related field (CIS, MIS, etc.) or BA in non-IT related field with an IT related certifications.
- Basic understanding and operations with relational databases, such as MySQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
- Must be FLUENT in English
- Experience in one or more of the following Operating Systems:
+ Windows 2003 R2 Server or later (MCSE, MCP)
+ Red hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 5.x or later (RHSE)
+ FreeBSD or NetBSD
- Basic IT network understanding, Juniper Networks is preferred (CCNA, CompTIA Network+, JNTCP, DCSE)
- Seeks a challenge in learning and understanding new systems, designs, networks, and architectures.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and work on your own initiative.
- Experience with VMware, Storage Area Networks (SAN) or Network Attached Storage (NAS) systems.
- Able to read and understand Korean
- Candidates that submit their best examples of an essay, project documentation, or business proposal are given greater consideration.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits which include Dental and Health insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Days, Term Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, advancement opportunities.
To apply, please send, in ENGLISH, a cover letter, resume and salary history/requirment in a MS Word or PDF document to: Employment@gravityus.com
© 2017 Gravity Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Requiem:Rise of the Reaver